High End Custom Kitchen
White-Glove Kitchen Remodeling Experience
Custom Kitchen Design & Remodel
A kitchen is often only seen at a level where food is prepared and eaten. But it doesn’t take much observation to realize that the kitchen serves a much greater purpose than that. It is the most sociable place in a home, making it the ultimate place for entertaining and conversing with guests over a beverage and a light snack. But it can also be a small work station, an arts and craft section and so much more!
For many, the kitchen is the centerpiece of a home. It is filled with tech-savvy gadgets, elaborate cabinets, and spacious walk-ins. If you’ve been dreaming of a luxury, high-end custom kitchen, specifically tailored to your needs and vision, it’s time to make it a reality.
Luxehome Construction is here to help you every step of the way. We provide a white-glove remodeling experience with a primary focus on job cleanliness, timing accuracy, and customer communication.
Call Sacramento Kitchen Remodeling Contractor Today
Call Luxehome Construction Today to Get Your Dream Kitchen Tomorrow
Our High-End Custom Kitchen Design Process
Building out a high-end custom kitchen starts with you! It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the plethora of material options and design features, but that’s why we’re here to help. From design and selection, to supply and build, we are there every step of the way, ensuring we have a detailed and actionable plan laid out to make your dream kitchen a reality. Feel free to send over your ideas and rough measurements so we know what we’re working with and we’ll put the pieces together. We’ll work with you and your budget, so you don’t have to worry about getting off track or delayed.
Luxury Kitchen Designs
There is no one list of definitive characteristics that make up a high-end kitchen, but some of the more intricate details you can find in a luxury kitchen are:
- Custom cabinets
- Marble countertops, flooring and even walls
- Chandeliers or decorative pendant lights
- Crown molding – crown moldings seamlessly transition the gap between your wall cabinets and the ceiling
- Arched doorways
- Decorative backsplash
- Ingenious storage solutions
- Decorative legs – from intricate details to simple and straightforward, table legs catch the eye of everyone passing by
- Glass door fronts – whether you decide to have transparent, frosted or seeded, a glass door makes your kitchen open and inviting
- Mixed door styles – if you’re torn between two door designs, why not choose both? Though some would cringe at the idea of having mismatched cabinets, complementary styles can actually strengthen the overall look of your kitchen while opposites can create a seamless transitional design”
- Creative storage spaces – this is only limited by your imagination! Some popular options are custom wine rack drawers, spice rack drawers, peg pull outs for utensils, tray dividers for baking sheets.
Tips for Designing a Custom Kitchen
If you spend a lot of time in your kitchen, whether that’s cooking or entertaining or both, a custom design is a great option to consider. Custom kitchen designs take into account your lifestyle, your needs and your wants. It’s a completely tailored solution specific for you and you alone! Whatever your mind envisions, rest assured, we have you covered. Here are some tips you should consider when beginning designing your custom kitchen.
- Functionality – don’t get carried away with the intricate details and alluring aesthetics. Every element of your kitchen should serve a functional purpose.
- Be Open Minded – sometimes we see a design in a magazine and think that’s exactly what we want and are sold on just that one particular design. Be willing to explore several design possibilities. You’d be surprised at the number of different options there are for nearly every part of the kitchen. Be patient with the process and hire an experienced renovation specialist who can help you with the selection process
- Skip The Trends – fads die away, as do your tastes. Even if something is trending now, it may not be attractive in the near future. Always keep in mind how fickle trends and your tastes are.
- Don’t Do It Alone – spare yourself the trouble and hire an expert who can help you decide on every little detail that matters.
- Don’t Forget Storage – a high-end custom kitchen wouldn’t be complete without a fully functional storage system. Whether it’s cabinets, shelves, or pantries, make sure you implement the tools and features to help avoid clutter.
We are licensed (#1035952), bonded and insured. Let the experts at Luxehome Construction give you a kitchen renovation that you’ll be proud to show off.
Call Sacramento Kitchen Remodel Contractor Today