Bathroom Remodeling Contractors in Sacramento
Make your dream bathroom a reality with help from our team of bath remodel expert
Ask An Expert
Ready for a Bathroom Remodel? We’ve Got You Covered!
Looking to give your bathroom a fresh new look? You’re in the right place. We’re Luxehome Construction, and we’re all about making your bathroom remodel easy, enjoyable, and totally you. Imagine stepping into a walk-in tub after a long day, offering both style and safety without the hassle of climbing over tub edges – it’s the perfect spot to soak your worries away. Or maybe you’re thinking it’s time to replace that old tub with a sleek new shower, saving you space and adding a dash of modernity to your daily routine. If it’s luxury you’re after, let’s talk about turning your master bathroom into your personal spa, with all the bells and whistles to make every day feel indulgent. And don’t worry if your space is more ‘cozy’ than ‘sprawling’ – we’re pros at making small bathrooms feel spacious with smart designs and multifunctional fixtures. Plus, we’re committed to creating bathrooms that everyone can enjoy, offering ADA-compliant bathroom remodels that don’t skimp on elegance or functionality.
At Luxehome Construction, we’re dedicated to crafting custom designs that reflect your unique style, built with quality to last. We promise a smooth process, clear communication, and, most importantly, your complete satisfaction. So let’s chat about your project – we’re here to make your bathroom the best room in your home.
From high-end luxury master suites to compact powder rooms, and everything in between, we’ve done it all!
Luxehome Construction is an experienced bathroom remodeler and we look forward to meeting with you to discuss your unique needs and how we can make your dream bathroom a reality. Call (916) 866-9495 or email us to discuss how we can put our expertise to work for you.
Request a Free No-Obligation Bathroom Remodeling Quote & Expert Advice!
Master Bathroom Remodeling Project
Bathroom Remodeling Contractors in Sacramento
Naturally, bathrooms contain a lot of moisture. So it’s essential that they are designed and built to withstand that humidity. If it fails to do so, the moisture could seep into the material which not only weakens it but reduces its longevity. In the worst case scenarios, excessive moisture can get under the floor and behind the walls, increasing the possibility of mold and mildew which can result in several health issues.
Where to Start
When embarking on a remodeling project, so many factors and thoughts come into play. Every home needs a bathroom, but not every family has the same needs. We’ll work with you to build you a bathroom that suits your family’s needs, preferences, and desires. Before you begin breaking down any walls, make sure you consider the following:
- Changes you want – do you want just a few small changes to serve functionally better or do you want a full-blown renovation for a brand new bathroom?
- Material choices – any type of fixtures, tiles, cabinets, etc.
- Features and design – whether it’s a walk-in tub and touchless toilets or double sinks and extra cabinet space, listing out your needs and features can help pave the scope of the work involved.
- Common services – sometimes you don’t need a renovation or upgrade but just general maintenance and remodeling services like replacing old, inefficient faucets, toilets and fixtures. We can help with that too.
Types of Upgrades and Renovations
- Fixtures, toilets, and sinks – Just walk down a Home Depot aisle, and you’ll notice the countless options there are for fixtures, toilets, sinks and more. From the different styles to the different colors and even the different detail finishings, we’ll help you pick out the best to fit your type of bathroom. We can also guide you in the right choice for shower heads, tubs, and toilets.
- Cabinets or vanity – Not sure which one to choose? Vanities and cabinets are great bathroom features for they provide coveted storage space. You can have cabinetry above the toilet, vanity cabinet towers or a fully customized cabinet set.
- Flooring – Flooring is critical for multiple reasons. From a design standpoint, it is one of the first things to capture the attention of users. From a functional perspective, they need to be moisture resistant. We’ll work with you to choose the best material and style to fit your vision.
- Bath or shower – The options in the market today are overwhelming. From stand-alone bathtub, a standup shower or any combination, with built-in shampoo shelves and custom shower benches. We can help pave the way to designing an ultimate shower.
Contact Bathroom Remodeling Contractors in Sacramento Today
Lets build something amazing together! Whether you have a complete design in mind or no clue where to start, our experienced and professional craftsmen will work with you to design and remodel your bathroom. With an emphasis on precision and detail, you can trust our custom design process will bring you a space you’ll love for years to come.
We have the team and experience to handle any scope of work. Whether complex – moving walls and rerouting plumbing – to simple, you are in good hands when you partner with Luxehome Construction. We have a strong commitment to providing the best customer service from initial design all the way through to the completed installation.
Call (916) 866-9495 or email us to receive expert advice, an in-home design consultation and a detailed estimate!